Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Meet Our Donors
Marcia Dawson ’48 was incredibly involved during her time at St. Lawrence. Marcia was an English major and an active member in both the Greek and athletic life. Her academic extracurricular engagements ranged from the News Bureau to the Broadcasters Club to the Spanish Club.
Read More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support St. Lawrence University? Ways in which St. Lawrence, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and St. Lawrence. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get fixed payments for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets